PB Cosmetology Education Centre
Program Length: 44 weeks
No other costs provided.
Note that this information is subject to change.
No additional notes provided.
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (44 weeks).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 6.8% interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
State Job Placement Rate: N/A
Accreditor Job Placement Rate:Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:NACCASFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:http://elibrary.naccas.org/InfoRouter/docs/Public/Website%20Menus/Accredited%20Schools/Member%20Menu/2015%20(data)%20Annual%20Report%20Instructions.pdfWhat types of jobs were these students placed in?
The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: Hairdresser, StylistWhen were the former students employed?All student who were scheduled to graduate 2015 and graduated and were employed by November 30, 2016How were completers tracked?Exit surveys, Phone surveys. facebook listing and employer surveys