Any employee associated with the financial aid department at PB Cosmetology Education Centre who has responsibilities with respect to student educational loans must adhere to this code of conduct policy.
- PB Cosmetology Education Centre financial services associates or employees are prohibited from entering into any revenue-sharing arrangements between the school and a lender in which the lender provides or issues loans to students attending PB Cosmetology Education Centre or to their families.
- PB Cosmetology Education Centre financial services associates or employees will not recommend lenders or the loan products of the lender in exchange for benefits from the lender, including gifts, revenue or profit sharing, to PB Cosmetology Education Centre.
- PB Cosmetology shall not refuse to certify, or delay certification of. Any loan based on the borrower’s selection of a particular lender of guaranty agency.
- PB Cosmetology Education Centre shall not request or accept from any lender any offer or funds or be used for private education loans to students in exchange for the institution providing concessions or promises regarding providing the lender with: a) a specified number of private education loans (non-Title IV loans) or loans made, insured, or guaranteed under Title IV; b) a specified loan volume of such loans; or c) a preferred lender arrangement for such loans.
- PB Cosmetology Education Centre shall not request or accept lender assistance with call center staffing or staffing the institutions financial aid office.
- Any person who is employed in the financial aid office at PB Cosmetology Education Centre, or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education loans and/or student financial aid, shall be prohibited from receiving anything of value from the lender or guarantor. If an employee serves on an advisory board, commission, or group of lenders or guarantors, the employee may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses.