1. Easy to do two strand Braid with a headband.
2. First step would be to section the head into two as seen in the photo.
3. Next place the headband of your choosing along the section separation.
4. At this point you are going to begin your braid, first braiding one side using the two strand fishtail technique taking one strand from the top section and one from the bottom section of hair below the headband.
5. Continue working your way down the head until both sides are completely braided.
6. Join the two sides together and gather the hair like you are placing it in a ponytail.
7. Roll the ponytail from the bottom...