Basis of Determining Financial Need
The basis of determining a student’s financial need will be an analysis of the financial status of the student’s and / or the parent’s income. This analysis is accomplished by completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) distributed by the U.S. Department of Education. 3/4 of PB students receive financial aid for cosmetology each year.
PB Cosmetology Education Centre’s 6 digit OPEIN: 010629
- Have a financial need.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
- Register with Selective Service.
Each year, approximately three-quarters of PB students receive some form of financial assistance. Federal Financial Aid Programs have been developed to assist students in reaching their educational goals.